Our apologies for not including a return envelope with your invitation.
You may mail your RSVP to the following address:
4045 S. Buffalo Dr., Ste. A101-160
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Attn: Gala Reservations
Or purchase your ticket online below.
Emails may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you wish to request specific seating.
Attention Back to School
Shoes are available for pick-up at Peggy's Attic from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Peggy's Attic is behind the family court in a trailer.
701 North Pecos
We at the CASA Foundation, Las Vegas are proud of our many accomplishments. All of our 2013 goals to help foster children in Clark County could not have been met without your support. Without your commitment, your efforts, and your financial support, we would not have been able to:
- Host our Annual Angel Tree event that provided more than 2,500 children in care with gifts. We offer our special thanks to Wirtz Beverage Nevada for partnering with the CASA Foundation in hosting this event and thus spreading the holiday spirit to a greater number of foster children in Las Vegas.
- Put on a congratulatory Graduation party to recognize the amazing accomplishment of eighty foster children who, despite growing up in foster care, graduated from high school in 2013.
- Partner with Square Salon to host a Back-To-School party for foster children across the valley. Children were pampered at this gorgeous high-end salon for the second consecutive year. They were also provided with school necessities including backpacks and new shoes.
- Invite the community to our annual CASA Foundation gala at the beautiful Venetian Hotel where we honored CASAs (Court Appointed Special Advocates) and spread the word with the community about kids in care.
- Continue our long and essential relationship supporting the CASA Program staff who recruit, train, and support CASA Volunteers who advocate for foster children lost in the foster care system.
- Facilitated the First Annual CASA Program retreat at which CASA Volunteers’ commitments were reinvigorated, refreshed, and renewed as they developed new skills and reacquainted with their network of fellow unsung heroes (aka CASA volunteers).
- Offer school tutoring, college and post-high school training grants, funds for sports, arts, family visits, prom and graduation needs and dental services typically not available to foster children, to name a few special needs.
We are proud of our efforts but realize we still have a great deal to do. As always, we strive to help children in foster care in Las Vegas to have a childhood despite their situation, and to attempt to do our part to create better outcomes for “our children”. We thank you and look forward to working with you in 2014.
President of the CASA Foundation